- Homes are finished in brickwork and natural stone. This enables us to make greater savings, since it is not necessary to paint the outside of the house.
- We have a maximum type A* energy rating.
- We use the aerothermics system in our climatisation*.
- Our homes use underfloor heating*.
*For homes commenced from October 2018
A energy rating
Our homes are certified with an A energy rating, with the highest level of energy efficiency.
This represents a reduction in CO2 emissions and a significant reduction of energy demand at the home, leading to a great saving in consumption.
Also, we provide the homes with greater thermal insulation,
which is obtained through an improved thermal coating, optimising the insulation of the façade, the walls, the roof and the floor.
What are aerothermics? It is a climatisation system that uses renewable energy sources
and takes advantage of heat contained in the air for reuse in heating, refrigeration or in theproduction of sanitary hot water. Benefits of aerothermics:
- It is one of the most ecological systems on the market. Due to the elimination of diesel or gas combustion, it does not cause polluting gases and on using renewable energy, it is becoming one of the most beneficial systems for the environment and for our health.
- Also, one of the biggest advantages of aerothermics is its energy saving in comparison with conventional heating systems, and it is possible to save up to 70% in consumption, in combination with underfloor heating.
Underfloor heating offers conditions of maximum comfort
, a uniform distribution of temperatures, generates a healthy atmosphere and also reduces the energy cost.
In underfloor heating, heat is distributed through the floor’s surface, and the difference in temperature between the floor and the atmosphere is very slight, so we avoid air currents.